If you want to start programming (no problem even if you start), then some of the things on my list may come in handy. Honestly, a career in programming is not really an easy career. Every year many programmers come out from different universities. So a good competition works here. But programming with it is a very interesting and exciting job. I would have saved a lot of time if someone had explained these things to me earlier. Let me tell you these things today so you don’t have to waste time sitting around with a headache like me.
1. Many people think that if you want to be a good programmer, you have to have a CSE background. There is no such thing. He who can try and work hard can be a good programmer.2. Problem solving skills need to be enhanced. And coding by yourself without looking all the time, the code should be understood.
3. Not all need to learn. It is better to learn one or two languages well than to learn all the programming languages a little bit. But remember one thing, you have to start with what you want to be or what field you want to work in.
4. No need to act like a robot. First remember that you are a human being, then a programmer. There are times when you spend all day coding. You forget all your laughter and tears. No, it won’t work. You have to laugh, you have to cry (what else is there to do). Then creativity will develop in you as a programmer. You will be able to work more effectively.
5. You don’t have to memorize everything to do programming. You will find many resources on the internet, from where you can find the solution to your desired job.6. It is better to start with another person when starting new programming. Because two people are learning together, if one person has trouble understanding something, the other can explain it. If you want, you can also find someone from Facebook.
7. Even if you are not a scholar in mathematics and science. You can do programming only if you can do simple calculations. Of course, some fields require math.
8. You have to learn new things every day. With a couple of courses, you can work comfortably for the rest of your life. So you have to be a ‘master learner’.
9. Take a break at the end of any project. At the end of a big project you can turn around. Then you will get good spirit for the next project.
10. Sometimes finding a small bug and fixing it can take you all day. Be mentally prepared for it in advance.
11. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You should google it instead of bothering others.
12. You have to eat a lot of paragraphs to do programming. But the thought of giving-up for this cannot be brought to mind.
13. Sometimes you have to work under someone you don’t like to work with. If absolutely necessary, it is better to change him. Happiness leads to better work.
14. You can listen to music while coding. Buy a good pair of headphones. It will help you to focus on the outside world, not the outside world.
This is like today. Because many are like me. If you see big writing, you don’t want to read it again